Nd: YAG laser is specific to treating vascular lesions on the face and body, collagen regeneration and rare pigmented lesions.
A consultation is required to examine the lesion and determining correct treatment parametres. The lesion is assessed and may require a combined treatment program for optimal results. Treatment sessions are from 3 – 6 for the duration of 30mins. This is thoroughly discussed in your consultation.
The Nd:Yag laser is safe and performed by Dermatone Dermal Clinicians that are highly trained in these procedures.
- Vascular lesions
- Spider and thread veins in the face, neck and chest
- Spider veins in the leg
- Some vascular birthmarks ( capillary vascular malformations)
- Cherry angioma
- Spider angioma
- Venous lake
Rare pigmented lesions
- Brown age spots ( solar lentigines)
- Naevus of Ota
- Café au lait macules
What is involved?
- The client must wear protective goggles
- The skin is cooled as the laser is hot and mild discomfort is experienced. The cooling ensures the treatment is comfortable.
- Some mild scabbing can result from the treatment,which heals within two weeks.
- In the first week after treatment you must avoid scrubbing or using abrasive products in the area treated.
- Sun must be avoided during the healing stage.
Please see DermAtone Specials & Packages section for current Nd:YAG Laser Vein Removal & Collagen Regeneration specials